About Me

My photo
I've had a varied career, mostly as a technical writer for various high-tech firms in eastern Massachusetts, which is my home of origin. I enjoy speculating about many kinds of technical and philosophical concepts far beyond my level of education. I hope this blog will be an opportunity for me to express some of the ideas that have been percolating for years in my mind. I would consider a respectful exchange of ideas to be the ideal result of this effort.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to Paul's Odds and Ends. This is a first for me so I hope I don't make too much of a mess of it. As time goes by I'll be posting my ideas and opinions about life, technology and the world. I make no claims to great knowledge, just a burning and far-reaching curiosity about it all. I tend to question the technology discussions I find in the media and seek truth at a level at which I'm comfortable. Some of these posts will surely create some controversy among my readers because of the strange nature of the things I'm interested in. Or more correctly, the things in which I'm interested. I've also started a post that I'll try to add to as time goes by that will address some of the sometime strange, sometime philosophical and if I'm lucky, sometime a bit humorous, odds and ends of life . I actually call it..."Flotsum and Jetsum". Who woulda figured? I hope some of you find my ramblings interesting enough to visit from time to time. My postings are indicated on the right side of the page by date. To view the title of each post simply click on the black arrowhead to the left of each date. Clicking on the post title will display that post for your viewing.

Thanks for dropping by.

Paul

No comments: